Recruiter at Precedence Research
Views:18 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Avira - Manager - Business Development/Demand Generation (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager
About us :
- Avira is a strong community binding technology and great human minds to solve complex problems. Our unprecedented Decision Intelligence approach makes it simpler and exciting in the world where everything is connected.
- As a revenue building and consulting organization trusted by fortune 2000 global customers, we help our clients achieve their business growth objectives with our unique Account Based Market Intelligence (ABMi- ) approach. With our unique approach, we address our clients- needs at every stage of the business life cycle. We believe that having intelligence is not enough unless it is actionable and with that as an ethos, we enable clients to recognize revenue opportunities that have quick turn-around into their topline.
- The trust and ethics towards our employees, clients and society at large defines our values. We provide premium, cost-effective, high-quality services that accelerate business into revenue across the globe.
Responsibilities and Job Description :
- Demand Generation Manager
Location : Pune
1. Execute demand generation campaign and generate results
2. Manage tele calling efforts and set up first level relations with target audience
3. Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead / demand generation
4. Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new leads to support the assigned projects
5. Generate new leads and set appointments for specific projects
6. Works closely with delivery leads to qualify prospects and coordinate meetings
7. Reaching to decision makers & Communication via Telephone calls, emails, LinkedIn, WhatsApp in foreign countries
8. Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
9. Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead / demand generation
10. Reporting progress with clients, discussing challenges and managing regular cadence.
What you are :
1. Metrics driven individual with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Outstanding track record of lead generation for CXO audience