TalentAcquisition at Automation Anywhere
Views:168 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Automation Anywhere - Account Manager/Sales - Robotics Process Automation (5-18 yrs)
Automation Anywhere is the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which more organizations build world-class Intelligent Digital Workforces. Automation Anywhere's enterprise-grade platform uses software bots that work side by side with people to do much of the repetitive work in many industries. It combines sophisticated RPA, cognitive and embedded analytic technologies. Over 1,000 organizations use this AI-enabled solution to manage and scale business processes faster, with near-zero error rates, while dramatically reducing operational costs. Automation Anywhere provides automation technology to leading financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, telecom and logistics companies globally. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
About the role:
- Good understanding of BPO/ BPS market and the transformation its going through.
- Over 10 years of experience in selling to or through BPOs to the G2000 customer base. CXO, selling to business and technical buyers is a must.
- Strong process knowledge, automation, front, middle and back office automation. Ability to run demos & sales processes, including large bid management.
- Very good understanding of RPA, automation, cognitive and analytics and the role it plays in the Digital transformation of the BPO industry
- Demonstrated year on year growth, hunting and farming & expansion/ cross sell.
- Direct Sales and partner sales management, including executive level connects in the industry including very good knowledge of the market, buying behaviors.
- Has extensive partner experience so that can model sell to, sell through as well.
- Either has worked in a transformational role in BPO/BPS industry or in a software / automation company that automates business processes in BPO/BPS/ shared services of G2000 organizations
- Solution mindset, creative & large deal maker, including good understanding of software ELAs, deal structures and relationship management.
- Located in an AA office / entity being planned
- If you are keen to explore this opportunity,please email your updated profile ASAP with contact details.