Talent Acquisition Specialist at Automatad Inc
Views:142 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Automatad - Associate - Onboarding & Customer Success (0-1 yrs)
Associate- Onboarding & Customer Success
- Automatad is a publisher-focused company with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today's industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over the programmatic needs of 100+ publishers across the globe.
- Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created a global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry's highest quality inventory and best-performing programmatic technology.
- The Onboarding Associate's basic objective is to enable the Sales team in closing and onboard & set up our clients for long term success.
What are we looking for ?
- A data-driven, flexible and self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude and excellent critical thinking skills. The candidate should have the ability to work successfully across multiple teams (Sales, Operations, Engineering). You will be data-driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. You are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues, are passionate about problem-solving and can leverage your analytical and logical thinking skills to tackle customer issues.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of in-house ad products in order to effectively advocate for onboarding excellence and smooth customer journey.
- Create projections, strategies and supporting materials to enable the Sales team in acquiring new clients.
- Work closely with the Operations team in onboarding new clients & optimization strategies to maximize revenue
- Own the relationship with the customer until stabilization.
- Ability to understand complex technologies and explain in a simplified manner.
- Build, organize, and develop processes on maximizing quality and efficiency identify automation opportunities as we scale our team
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships in order to implement optimal solutions
- B.E/BTech, B.Com, BBA preferably from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute.
- 0-1 year(s) of experience in Ad Tech/Product solutions /Client solutions, analytics.
- Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Outstanding problem-solving, prioritization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture.
Good to have :
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment and in a customer facing role.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite/Google Suite.
- Experience with website development/handling
- Understanding of the basics of digital marketing and online advertising.