HR at AuthorGEN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
authorGEN Technologies - Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
The incumbent will take ownership of the product sales, Lead Generation & Selling into these leads.
- Drive early stages of the Sales Cycle and ensure well qualified first contact with the potential clients.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly targets for online demos, pipeline and revenue generation.
- Develop and Work in a team of Business Development potentials who can work on leads as well as close leads fast.
- Track performance of the Business Development and efficiently implement plans with a view to achieve organization's revenue targets.
- Oversee individual performance of their own and provide direction/ guidance to a multi-disciplined group of Business Development.
- Collaborate with other Functional Groups to ensure customer delight through efficient service.
- Regular Follow-ups with Customers for latest updates on the decision to purchase our product.
- Develop business through relationship building with customers/ partners.
- Manage leads to reach daily &weekly goals.
- Report progress against goals/ targets.
- Achieving sales and business development lead generation targets.
- Cold calling and Generating appointments with customers.
- Customer interaction and generation of customer queries based this interaction.
- Providing first hand customer information.
- Relationship building
- Guide for fresher and entry level.
- Progress reporting to the next level.
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities :
- Prior product sales experience in the e-learning industry (preferred).
- Proven track record of success and growth in inside sales.
- Professional presentation skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Should have extensively used Microsoft office tools
- Immediate Joiners (preferred).
- Graduate in any field/ MBA (preferably in Sales/Marketing)
Introduction to WizIQ :
WizIQ is an easy way to teach and train online. It's a cloud-based learning delivery platform with a suite of integrated features - including virtual classroom, course management, content authoring, video streaming, tests and assessments, insights and analytics and mobile learning.
WizIQ empowers instructors, education service providers and corporates to deliver and manage live and self-paced learning with easy-to-use, scalable and cost-effective technology.
Over 400,000 teachers from more than 100 countries, teach around 4 million learners online through their preferred devices. And it all happens on WizIQ, a leading web-based, award-winning education platform, which provides easy-to-use, and comprehensive online teaching tools to teachers and quality learning resources to students.
For more information, visit: www.wiziq.com