HR at AuthorGEN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:37 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AuthorGEN Technologies - Executive - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
- The incumbent will take ownership of the product sales, Lead Generation & Selling into these leads.
- Drive early stages of the Sales Cycle and ensure well qualified first contact with the potential clients.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly targets for online demos, pipeline and revenue generation.
- Develop and Work in a team of Business Development potentials who can work on leads as well as close leads fast.
- Track performance of the Business Development and efficiently implement plans with a view to achieve organization's revenue targets.
- Oversee individual performance of their own and provide direction/ guidance to a multi-disciplined group of Business Development.
- Collaborate with other Functional Groups to ensure customer delight through efficient service.
- Regular Follow-ups with Customers for latest updates on the decision to purchase our product.
- Develop business through relationship building with customers/ partners.
- Manage leads to reach daily &weekly goals.
- Report progress against goals/ targets.
- Achieving sales and business development lead generation targets.
- Cold calling and Generating appointments with customers.
- Customer interaction and generation of customer queries based this interaction.
- Providing first hand customer information.
- Relationship building
- Guide for fresher and entry level.
- Progress reporting to the next level.
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities :
- Prior product sales experience in the e-learning industry (preferred).
- Proven track record of success and growth in inside sales.
- Professional presentation skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Should have extensively used Microsoft office tools
- Immediate Joiners (preferred).
- Graduate in any field/ MBA (preferably in Sales/Marketing)