Talent Acquisition Manager at Aurigo Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:108 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Aurigo - Lead - Sales Enablement (2-5 yrs)
Sales Enablement Lead
Location: Bangalore (India)
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Aurigo is the world's leading provider of enterprise SaaS for capital program and project portfolio management. The geographical markets we serve are the United States and Canada. We deliver cloud-based software solutions to organizations that make and manage large infrastructure investments. Our target markets are US public sector (state and local government). Our flagship Suite Aurigo Masterworks is helping plan and deliver over $400B of capital infrastructure across the US and Canada.
- We are looking to hire a sales enablement lead who will play a critical role in supporting our inbound sales function. This person will have the ability to analyse and search for procurement opportunities (RFP/RFI/RFO) issued by public sector agencies across North America, and provide the relevant opportunity data to help qualify the bid. You will also assist in preparing targeted lists of leads that Aurigo would engage with on an ongoing basis.
- Prior experience of working in a market research position, or in supporting the sales or proposal function for the north American market is desirable. The role requires the individual to have a broad understanding of our software product functionality, target market and competitors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To analyse and search for procurement opportunities (RFP, RFI, RFO) amongst public sector agencies in US and Canada that align with the various products included in the Aurigo Masterworks Software Suite.
- Specifically spend time on procurement websites including Onvia, BidSync and Merx to evaluate and analyze opportunities posted and perform a preliminary business fit and budget analysis, download the necessary documents, plan holders list and register Aurigo as a potential vendor where applicable. Deliver reports to Aurigo sales leadership with assessments and bid data so they can make a go/no-go decision on the bid.
- Request and internally report on open records for all procurement opportunities we opt to respond to for the top three bidders. Monthly reporting review to be held with proposal and sales teams.
- Secondary market research using outside information assembled by government agencies such as public meeting agendas, documents, and minutes to help us identify upcoming projects before the bid or RFP is published.
- Preparation of targeted lists and leads using public and privately paid sources to support outbound calling and marketing activities.