HR Recruiter at Auriga IT
Views:46 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Auriga IT - Sales Head - ERP Domain (7-15 yrs)
Job Description for Sales Head - ERP Domain
- We are looking for a motivated and customer-centric Senior Sales Manager to drive Enterprise sales. The duties will include researching market trends, preparing and executing pre-sales and sales plans for ERP Consulting Services, making sure clients are happy with the company's products or services, managing and reporting KPIs of their sales vertical to core thinktank. Additionally, you must be able to promptly address client complaints. Ultimately, a successful senior sales manager should be skilled at negotiating the conditions of the sale with clients and exhibit strong leadership, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Identifying good leads by networking, cold calling, client recommendations, Previous network etc.
- Ensuring that all customer care and sales administration operations are efficient and delightful.
- Hiring and Managing Team for scale.
- Keeping thorough records of all sales, both current and prospective clients, sales personnel performance reviews, and overall sales.
- Examining sales KPIs to assess the efficacy of current sales methods.
- A thorough investigation of the goods, costs, and market performance of rivals to understand the preferences and pursuits of customers.
- Having previous experience as sales head for customization solutions on Odoo/ Zoho.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new sales and sell ERP based solutions.
- Previously identified Network of Management level enterprise connections.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Having knowledge of ERP systems, its implementation and business objectives.
- Working experience of 7+ years in a sales position within a complex and fast-paced business environment.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Nice to Have :
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly proficient with research solutions to sales as well as effectiveness measurement systems.
About Company :
We are Auriga IT!
- We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
- We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
- Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime.
Come Join In!