Assistant Manager - HR at Aum Capitals Market Private Limited
Views:20 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AUM Capital Market - Wealth Management Role (3-6 yrs)
AUM Capital, a premier financial brand, is seeking to add an accomplished and motivated individual to our team and rapidly growing Wealth Management business.
AUM is the largest distributor of Mutual Fund products in Eastern India, with pan-India presence in more than 10 locations. Managing assets of more than Rs. 25,000 Crs, we cater to Large Corporates treasuries, Financial Institutions, Provident Funds, Endowments and HNI/UHNIs across the country.
Job Responsibilities -
1. The candidate will be a key member of Wealth Team.
2. Advising/selling Ultra high Net worth Clients on various assets viz. PMS, MF, Direct and Pvt Equity, NCDs, Bonds, Corporate FDs AIF.
3. Asset allocation, financial planning and risk management according to client risk profile.
4. Acquiring New client and business development, maintaining relationship with existing client.
5. Client servicing.
1. The ideal candidate for this role shall have high level of experience in Dealing with HNI clients and Corporate Treasuries.
2. Good knowledge of financial products and providing best financial solution.
3. Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability will be key.
4. Must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.