Director - Human Resources at Augray Privatre Limited
Views:105 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AugRay - Presales/Business Enablement Role (5-9 yrs)
AugRay is a cutting edge patent pending Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearable's which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay blends virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs and you to experience the imagination. It is a next generation media of engagement and the platform is used by consumers and business. Augray has headquartered in the United States and have development and sales offices in the 4 metro cities in India.
We are looking for a Sales (many levels) who is passionate and ability to transform into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for digital marketing using various technology who would take part in the new revolution or technology.
(Review some of our use cases in youtube - search for Augray)
Responsibilities Include :
- Prepare customer/vertical specific sales collaterals Capability presentations, Case studies, Solution documents, Whitepapers etc. by working closely with the Sales team.
- Prepare and respond to RFP/RFQ/RFI, coordinate with delivery & sales team for capturing the responses and a good understanding of End to End sales life cycle
- Handling product Demo presentation and must be able to highlight the core value proposition of AugRay's Product & Solutions. Must be able to handle both functional and technical sessions of the demo.
- Prepare detailed scope documents for various stages covering overall engagements, statement of work and other relevant details
- Explore and grasp the new projects requirements from customers and correlate the present solution offerings along with inputs from sales, delivery & product teams to come up with a high-quality proposal response
- End-to-end ownership of the proposal and provide a response for timely submission
- Coordination between Sales and other internal teams
- Liaising with various teams and departments and collate information in a timely manner
- Close the feedback loop by providing product team with inputs to influence product roadmap as received from the market
- Create high quality visual pitch decks
Required Skills :
- Education: Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, MBA or comparable work experience in related field
- Should have good writing and articulation skills
- Good presentation skills, well versed with MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, case studies, marketing collateral etc.
- Ensure adherence to timelines, multi-task and prioritize under pressure for all the deliverable
- Aptitude to self-learn, highly motivated and ability to adapt to a complex situation
- Self-confident, resourceful, highly competitive and be a team player
- Photoshop and visual skills and various tools for Art work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.