Director - Human Resources at Augray Privatre Limited
Views:288 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AugRay - Analyst - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
Market Research Analyst
AugRay is a subsidiary of Wisdom InfoTech. Wisdom InfoTech is an award winning, US based, MNC specializing in IT services & solutions. Wisdom was founded in 2000 and by 2007 had already been recognized as one of America's top 500 fastest growing private companies by INC. 500 and was ranked in the top 20 for software companies. By 2009 Wisdom InfoTech had been recognized three consecutive years as an INC. 5000 company. Today, Wisdom InfoTech is more diverse than ever with the addition of the newest subsidiary, AugRay an augmented reality mobile application.
AugRay turns your phone into a vehicle that puts brands in the hands of customers, using Augmented Reality. AugRay's creative and technical team, who we like to call Augers, are constantly developing more innovative and exciting ways of creating unique customer experiences for brands. AugRay provide consumers with more relevant, personalized, and rewarding brand experiences that help businesses and brands maintain their competitive edge and meet growing consumer demands. Our Augmented Reality app, AugRay, blends digital content with the physical world; providing business's a solution as unique as their needs.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place
- Market Trend Analysis
- Assessment of Competitors and positioning
- Evaluation of technologies, forecasting
- Interpretation of industry and consumer data
- Understanding market dynamics
- Assessing logical findings and recommendations
- Formulating research deliverables, and presenting the final results.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience in Marketing, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (MIS, Marketing) equivalent degree or experience.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Experience in digital media, planning and buying, marketing, advertising and/or technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change.
- Skills to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaigns success.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills and presentation skills
- Works well independently and within a team.
- Must be self-motivated.