HR Executive at Attrock
Views:61 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Attrock - Content Manager (5-10 yrs)
Content Manager Responsibilities :
- Develop a robust content strategy and implement and execute the same.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, editors, etc.
- Understanding the content requirements and assign to the right person then review and deliver it to the concerned person.
- Understanding of Trello, Gdrive and Slack
- Understand Content Marketing
- Collaborate with designers and writers to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Curate content and knowhow of its distribution
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Content Planning for startups, ecommerce and all sorts of businesses
- Understand Guest Posting and Outreaching
- Designing Email Sequences
- Understanding Copywriting
- Ideate on activities, online marketing tools, collaborations and campaigns to drive consumer recall and reach
- Track work performance and growth based on outlined KPIs
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Actively create opportunities that accelerate growth
Content Manager Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content marketing
- Must hold graduation or post-graduation degree.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager/Strategist
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO, web traffic metrics and other online tools
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Strong leadership qualities