Talent Acquisition Specialist at Attentive AI Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:20 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Attentive.ai - Sales Development Representative (1-4 yrs)
About Us - Founded in 2017 by IIT Delhi Alumni, Attentive is an early stage B2B SaaS start-up (Info Edge funded). We use Artificial Intelligence to enable businesses to make better and faster decisions using remote property intelligence. The Attentive platform enables landscapers and other outdoor services companies to grow their businesses by accessing valuable property attributes at the click of a button. Attentive has grown into one of the most promising geospatial start-ups in India, with a clientele based in the United States.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts and effectively engage with US based customers. The candidate will proactively discover leads by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects, will qualify leads based on pre-set criteria and will set up meetings with qualified customers.
We are looking for a high-activity and persevering individual for this role, as you will be making regular outbound communication with 100-150 prospects on a daily basis.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation - generate warm leads and set up meetings with potential customers
- Research and identify key decision-makers within target customers
- High volume outreach
- Goal is creatively and strategically to get to a meeting
- Inbound and outbound calling to targeted business owners in the US
- Outbound reachouts via email/linkedin/other channels
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Support prospect data generation activities wherever needed
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of relevant lead generation experience
- Experience in SaaS SDR roles will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluent American English
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Willingness to work in a night shift as all prospects will be US based