Atlas Shipping Services - Assistant Manager/Manager - Import Sales (4-15 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for achieving sales targets and growth.
2) Responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction.
3) Participate in identifying corporate sales planning and strategies
4) Conduct Marketplace intelligence and research
5) Identify and enlarge Targeted Customer Base and Industry
6) Promote service offerings to customers and prospects
7) Conduct sales calls and visits
8) Conduct internal meetings or vendor meetings to formulate solutions
9) Identify and develop service and solution offerings
10) Develop pricing and business models based on customer needs
11) Preparation and submission of proposals to customers
12) Prepare and conduct corporate presentations and sales meeting
13) Deal with and overcome objections raised by customers
14) Respond and follow-up on customers enquiries and requests
15) Communicate customer expectations internally and with vendors
16) Provide timely and accurate information on industry or customers intelligence.
17) Collate and submit sales reports and analysis
18) Collate and present performance to customers and / or management
19) Develop strong customer relationships through regular visits or timely response to their queries
20) Ensure timely and accurate invoicing