Founder at Athansys Healthcare Solution Private Limited
Views:32 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Athansys - Manager - Technical Support (0-1 yrs)
Technical Support Manager
- We are looking for a Technical support manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with clients. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to grasp the client's needs and brainstorm ways to fulfil them.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working with clients to identify software or hardware problems and advising on the solution.
- Attention to detail, ability to research and able to arrive at a solution and also challenges the process and come up with different alternatives.
- Understanding client behaviour, expectations from the product analyzing usage trends and product adaptability to increase usage and make the product stay.
- Work towards providing an excellent client experience by going that extra mile on every interaction.
- Maintain overall client satisfaction levels to ensure the continuous relationship with Athancare
- Analyse call logs and spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the queries in the log.
- Working with the operations team to visit clients if the problem is more serious.
- Logging and keeping records of the queries post interaction with the client on a daily basis.
- Provide necessary equipment to the operations team
Required Skills :
- Phone and email etiquettes to effectively address client queries and provide effective resolution.
- As well as a strong technical background, you should be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT personnel.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- An in-depth understanding of our product
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping