ATDXT - Intern - Content Writing (0-1 yrs)
Position : Content Writer ( Internship )
Work Location : HSR Layout, Bangalore ( near HSR BDA Complex )
- We are seeking a sharp and eager-to-learn versatile student who specializes in writing content. We are looking for someone that can write Long form content Fast. You need to be both creative, structured, and detailed oriented. We are looking for talented writers (English) that can help us put together mostly long-form content for blogs, guides, whitepapers, case studies, e-books, podcasts, guest posts, and more!
ABOUT ATDXT :
- ATDXT is a leading global technology company offering modern eco-friendly green data centers, driving in-country cloud, and rendering the finest digital transformation services. ATDXT provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and significant business functions - ATDXT works at the intersection of research, innovation, business, and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With serving clients in more than 8 countries, ATDXT drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- With HeadQuarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates & operations in Bahrain, India, Central & West Africa, USA, UK & Singapore, ATDXT aspires to be the leading provider of secure, smart, and sensible technology offerings.
- We are looking for passionate writers (English) that can help us put together mostly long-form content for blogs, guides, e-books, guest posts, and more! You need to be both creative, structured, and detailed oriented. If you are eager to learn and have attention to detail - we want you!
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Write in refined English. (Plagiarism Free)
- Write long-form content for various industries (verticals).
- Write meta-descriptions for landing pages.
- Development of case studies and management of content resulting from interviews with new and existing clients.
- Proofread everything from blog posts, client presentations, content, and a variety of other projects.
- Edit all posts across all mediums for tone, relevance, structure, and SEO.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to create blog posts, and promotional materials for our company.
- Help with marketing templates, resources, and emails for potential customers, current clients, and all conversion funnels.
- Create and schedule articles via campaigns to drive engagement.
- Creatively brew content for different marketing platforms of the company.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant topics and trends.
- SEO writing for the company's digital platforms.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all content.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field. (Must)
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Eagerness to adapt and learn.
- You love to write about everything.
- Language and communication are your forte.
- Experience researching and writing about complex topics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Understanding of article structure and writing.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once.
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail, and creativity.
- Deadline-driven mentality.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries/verticals.
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence.
What We Offer :
- Work in one of the reputed global digital transformation companies.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to leverage your skills.
- Work at your creative best.