ATDXT - Graphic Designer (2-6 yrs)
We are on the lookout for a new Graphic Designer to join our creative team at ATDXT. One who will be responsible for designing a range of things across digital and offline media. To be in with a chance of success in this role, you have to be proactive, capable of coming up with brilliant creative ideas, and displaying top-notch attention to detail.
In addition, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and managing our brand identity including developing style guides and maintaining brand consistency across all marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, exclusively in a corporate setting.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro).
- Excellent experience in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, Excel charts, official reports, business proposals, etc. (Samples required)
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Working on PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel,
Newsletters, MURAL, SharePoint, etc. to create or edit client
critical presentations and documents.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Develop creative concepts for web layouts, graphics, emails, social media posts, print ads, infographics, and other marketing materials.
- Create and manage brand identity including developing style guides and maintaining brand consistency across all marketing materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Edit photos and videos for use in marketing materials.
- Ensure all marketing materials are consistent with ATDXT branding and messaging.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Estimation of the assigned job based on the complexity and instructions from the client and communicating the same.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements when necessary.
If you are creative and an innovative thinker, confident in taking direction, able to work independently, and have a passion for design, we want you!