CMO at AstorMueller Shoes Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AstorMueller - Performance Marketing Specialist - D2C (4-10 yrs)
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Leverage AB Testing and provide insights and analysis on strategic challenges
- Growth hacking and finding new avenues, initiatives to drive acquisitions through the funnel
- Data-driven experimentation of concepts, campaigns, campaign structure, platforms, commercial models to drive metrics
- Building an internal reporting system to publish data, and handle financial processes for smooth operations
- Work closely with Designers or/and Developers to create & optimize landing pages for optimum quality scores & user experience and with Content/Copywriters to create ad copies as per brand and campaign requirements etc.
- Work directly with the marketing team to communicate results and take advantage of the opportunities within campaigns
- Remain updated current with industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns
- 5+ years of paid marketing experience in consumer-facing products / eCommerce / D2C
- Research: Audience, keyword, website landing page, media consumption patterns
- Planning: PPC, CPM, SEM, Paid SM, Paid content,
- Non-Mandatory Ones - Email, Affiliate, and influencer campaigns
- Campaign Data : Google Analytics, AdWords, Email, Ad-serving platforms, Google Data Studio/PowerBI
- Campaign reports: Data interpretation, Conversion analysis
- Should be capable of handling large budget Campaigns
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
- Ability to create landing pages, ad copies, ad creatives without being totally dependent on teams will be an added advantage
- Experience with programmatic media (DSP)