CMO at AstorMueller Shoes Pvt Ltd
Views:9 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AstorMueller - Manager - Social Media (3-6 yrs)
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, creative team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across platforms to lead our D2C Social Media & Influencer Marketing Strategy for our premium footwear brands.
- Contributes to brand & content marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Formulating high-quality novel copy and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media with key ORM initiatives.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement while responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- 3-5 years of experience in social & content marketing
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities with native-1st approach.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Marketer. Ideator. Meme Creator. And everything in between.
- Copy Writing experience would be an added advantage
Headquartered in Switzerland, AstorMueller specializes in the design and crafting of high-quality footwear for men and women. Founded in Germany, with a shoemaking history dating back to 1928, AstorMueller is the license holder for Bugatti and is well known across Europe for its trendsetting innovation and enjoys a high reputation with German retailers for strong service and assured business success. Cutting-edge craftsmanship, fine materials sourced from around the world, and a team of designers working from Switzerland, Spain, Italy, and Germany come together to create collections that are fashion-forward and of quality beyond the ordinary. Shoes are produced in state-of-the-art AstorMueller controlled facilities in Portugal, Romania, India, and China.