Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Views:41 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Asteria Aerospace - Lead - Bid Management & Business Development (0-5 yrs)
Asteria Aerospace Ltd is a full-stack drone technology company providing actionable intelligence from aerial data. We develop deeply customized drone solutions for government and enterprise customers using our in-house hardware design, software development, and manufacturing capabilities. We have been a trusted partner to provide long-term and quality-focused drone products & services to the defense & homeland security, agriculture, oil & gas, energy & utilities, telecommunications, mining, and construction sectors. Our drone solutions protect borders and facilities, improve farm yields, inspect critical assets, and monitor construction sites using the power of aerial intelligence. Asteria Aerospace is a subsidiary of Jio Platforms Ltd, which is a majority-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd.
If drones excite and inspire you, we would love to have you as a part of our growing team of change-makers. Don't simply watch the latest tech unfold, be a part of creating the future with us!
Our Values :
Focus on Quality
Role: Manager - Bid management & Business Development
This position is responsible for helping Asteria build on its competitive advantage in the Indian Drone market. Job will involve selection and identification of tenders as per Asteria's products and capabilities. He/ She will be responsible for tender identification, review & bid preparation, bid submissions and all actions pertaining and management approval and record keeping of tender documents. He/she will also be responsible enhancing Asteria's revenue by undertaking other business development activities listed below
Specific Responsibilities :
1. Understand Asteria's company profile, products & offerings.
2.Find, evaluate, and qualify tenders on various online portals including GeM and other e-procurement portals.
3.Carry out Techno-Commercial bid review and preparation of check lists.
4. Prepare requisite documents for management approval
5. Handle relevant documentation to submit proposals and bids on-time.
6. Carry out post bid record keeping of all tenders in CRM
7. Prepare necessary reports and returns as sought by the management
8. Pitch Asteria's products and solutions suite to potential leads.
9. Schedule & attend meetings with customers across the country to further business.
10. Undertake product demos on-Customer site to showcase the technical capabilities of the drones.
11. Generate leads and convert them into opportunities and orders.
12. Participate in exhibitions while representing the company.
Qualifications: Engineering background (BE/B. Tech in any field)
Relevant Experience: >5 years
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
1. Thorough knowledge of tendering process and experience of having carried of bidding on e-portals
2. Good knowledge of MS office
3. Experience working with drone technology will be preferred.
4. Excellent presentation & communication skills.
5. Relevant experience involves having a strong track record in meeting Sales targets in a B2B+B2G technical sales environment.
6. Intellectual, confident, curious, fast learner.
7. Open to frequent domestic travel at client locations.
8. Strong analytical and quantitative business skills.