Astegic - Content Writer (2-7 yrs)
- This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and hands on Content Writer to join and lead our new initiatives on our sales and marketing front. In this role, you will partner with the Head of Sales, Marketing and Delivery to develop company's content strategy to reach and attain new clients/customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms.
- For this new initiative we are looking for someone who will be responsible for writing the content for several types of marketing outlets; white papers, guides, email campaigns, blogs, website updates, essentially all marketing related materials. Essentially this person will be involved in the content writing of marketing across the board with different applications and platforms, so they need to have a solid understanding of IT as well as the ability to write well. Responsible for writing and publishing Web content; maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
Job responsibilities :
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.