Executive - Customer Service - Chat & Email Process (1-3 yrs)
Designation : Technical Support Associate (Chat & Email Process)
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana-122003
- Canada Shift Timings (Night travel allowance + dinner facility at premises)
Working Days : 6 (Mon- Fri work from office and 1 day Work from home)
Job Requirements :
- Graduate (Any)
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand in a fast - paced environment
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have good customer handling etiquettes
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking
- Open to work in flexible environment, rotational shifts
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver excellent technical support (via chat & email) while meeting the needs of all technical queries of our clients.
- Utilizing the computer system to look up for compatible parts as per customer requirement.- Ensuring the customers that the orders are appropriately processed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicating product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to the customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns