Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:161 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate - Technical Sales (4-8 yrs)
DAY TO DAY TASKS INCLUDE :
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product.
- Fully understanding customer's needs and requirements.
- Providing advice about the advantages of particular software, services, equipment or products.
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales.
- Advising customers of updates and new technologies.
- Being familiar with competitors' activities and products.
- Putting together proposals and tender documents
- Travelling to and attending meetings.
- Meeting sales and commission targets.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Client base experience
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Creative and tenacious
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Data-entry competency (40 WPM/10,000 KPH or better)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology, or related field