Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:105 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Associate - Social Media Marketing - FinTech firm (3-6 yrs)
Our firm is at a point where outreach has become a major factor contributing to the required conversion and adoption rates. You will be joining a Digital Marketing team that is being built to realize these metrics and fuel an exponential growth in terms of customer base.
- Outreach channels and content being the major payers this journey, you will be working on - ensuring a proper mix of channels are deployed to deliver the marketing content, placing a proper content strategy, emphasising on user-generated content, curating all the content that goes out, participating in discussions for rolling-out successful campaigns, working closely with the SEO team to increase quality traffic and finally tracking and document all the initiatives for easy recording and handover.
The Profile :
- You possess a Masters in Marketing and have at least 3 years experience ideally in a Digital Marketing role.
- Prior work in small or medium d firms or startups would be advantageous.
- You have solid knowledge of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc. and have hands-on experience working on increasing traffic through these channels.
- You also have good understanding of performance marketing concepts.
- You are well aware of social media tools and service providers and you constantly keep in touch with vendors as per the requirement.
- You actively participate in brainstorming sessions and love challenges that push your limits to think out-of-the-box.
- You are a performer and can be trusted with critical tasks.
Our client is a FinTech firm offering integrated payment products suite. Over time the firm has built its teams of FinTech experts, technology enthusiasts, product gurus and some fantastic individuals who came together to leverage technology & build a world-class payments offering.
- Play a pivotal role in creating a social media strategy for a fast-growing FinTech firm
- Opportunity to work with industry experts and senior professionals
- Own the growth metric