Associate - Social Media Management (2-4 yrs)
Associate - Social Media Management
Role and Responsibility :
Experience : 2-4 years
- Develop and implement a clear social media strategy to substantially increase the social media following and thus increasing the visibility of the brands.
- Day-to-day management of social media channels and their communities (including and not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ etc.) with a consistent on-brand tone of voice and strategic overview tailored to each brand.
- Create, curate and manage all published content (image, video, and text).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media ad campaigns.
- Conduct online advocacy and open streams for cross-promotions.
- Work with the creative/ design team on adding creative to the content.
- Provide measured reporting for all social media content that determines a strong ROI.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Execute lead/ demand generation strategies through social media.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and contribute individually towards achieving the organizational goals.
Essential Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge of social media reporting tools.
- Hands on experience of social media automation &reporting tools.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine interest in art and culture and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a small dynamic team.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Minimum Requirement- MBA in Marketing