Talent Acquisition Lead at Draup
Views:33 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Social Media (1-2 yrs)
Social Media Associate
- Launch and manage all social media handles and programs related to Employer Branding activities
- Draft and locate content for online communications vehicles as well as managed the online communications calendar.
- Manage social media editorial calendar to routinely develop new and curate content for distribution across multiple digital assets.
- Promote employer and Employer activities on social media platforms, including Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Glassdoor etc.
- Close interaction with videography team to create videos for the Careers and Life@Draup page
- Utilize social media metrics and data analytics to inform content strategy and planning for future content.
- Initiate online marketing campaigns by actively driving brand recognition, engaging users and increasing traffic.