Manager HR & Admin at Onestop
Views:1068 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate/Senior Associate - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
The incumbent will devise a research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
- Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies.
- Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
- Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
- Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
- Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Previous experience in analysing data using different techniques
- Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to head the entire research team of Research Managers, Research Analysts and Research Associates
- Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.