Manager HR & Admin at Onestop
Views:1062 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate/Senior Associate - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
The incumbent will devise a research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
- Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies.
- Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
- Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
- Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
- Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Previous experience in analysing data using different techniques
- Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to head the entire research team of Research Managers, Research Analysts and Research Associates
- Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines