Associate/Senior Associate - Customer Service - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
"Only those Applicants are requested to apply who are from INSURANCE BACKGROUND"
- Providing customer support over the phone email, chat, or WhatsApp.
- Assist customers in documentation (required to decision life insurance) /questionnaires,
scheduling medicals (wherever necessary), and contact them whenever needed.
- Discuss with customers on the telephone and provide information on insurance products and services.
- Analyze customer's complaints and recommend solutions.
- Reaching productivity that meets job standards, while working with speed and accuracy.
- Meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically.
Desired qualifications and Skill required:
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Ability to multi-task and to handle and pacify difficult customers.
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and non-verbal.
- Worked with the Insurance company or aggregator/broker (added advantage)
- Must always be friendly and willing to provide assist others.
- Basic computer and typing skills with a good memory for remembering data and details.
- Must be punctual at all times and able to put in flexible working hours.
- A good listener with sound judgment and the ability to cope in a fast-paced job environment.