Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:17 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate - Search Engine Optimization - Education (2-7 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client specialize in providing homework assistance to individuals across the globe in every subject. They also provide a subscription to our question bank at a very nominal cost. Moreover, we motivate students to learn and explore things by providing incentives to students and professionals who answer question in our Database.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments