Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:178 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Associate - Sales Support - FMCD (0-3 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Evaluating prospects on diverse parameters to assess priorities for sales team.
- Working on email marketing and other lead generation activities to help sales team with a pipeline.
- Recording all sales activities and organizing sales data for the analytics team to generate insights and enhance sales force productivity.
- Supporting the sales team through key planning and operations tasks.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- We are open to fresh graduates with a Degree in any discipline and a drive to build career in sales domain.
- Prior work in sales operations or support roles would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You can switch to client facing roles as you grow within the firm.
- You are quick learner and have excellent analytical abilities to identify issues and bottlenecks.
- You can work well with multiple teams and contribute to the big picture by always staying focussed on key deliverables and parameters.
- You are a team-player who can drive peer-efforts towards a focussed goal.
Our client is a well known brand in the Consumer Electronics segment holding a major market share in smartphones & computers sales in the country.
- We are looking for a driven and passionate individual eager to pursue a career in Sales domain
- Benefit from our training curriculum
- Opportunity to grow within the role