Senior Consultant at Kavayah Consulting
Views:212 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Associate - Sales - Sports & Fitness Chain (1-5 yrs)
What's the purpose of the job -
To inspire and welcome potential new members in to our clubs, achieving sales targets individually and as a team, while enhancing the member experience.
What will I be doing -
- Managing all membership enquiries in a timely manner and to the defined process
- Communicate accurate information to prospective members regarding the clubs facilities, prices and memberships terms and conditions, to achieve set sales targets.
- To be professional at all times and to operate with integrity ensuring all ways of working, brand standards and policies are fully understood and adhered too.
- Tailoring all club tours to the prospective members using the sales skills and process provided through training
- Delivering excellent customer service, including the prospects journey and member experience, ensuring value for money and member retention is maximised
- Becoming an expert of your club facilities, events and promotions
- Generating new enquirers at the end of the sales process through member referrals
What skills, qualification and experience do I need :
- Genuine passion when engaging with colleagues, prospects and members.
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Experience of working in a sales driven environment
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Self Motivated with excellent planning, organisational and strong communication skills.
- Ability to be an enthusiastic team player as well as having drive and determination to exceed personal targets and aspire for club growth
- Thirst for knowledge and genuine passion to share experiences, insight and best practice with all those around you
Who do I report to -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.