Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:50 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Sales - Retail (1-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is an excellent opportunity to highlight your company's working hours and benefits. Let prospective sales execs know about the flexible workweek structures or travel requirements. You should also list the benefits that set your firm apart, like commissions, stock or ownership options, and paid leave.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills :
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements :
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred