Associate - Sales - Property Acquisitions (0-6 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Salary Range Acquisition Associate : 3.5 - 5.5 INR LPA
Senior Acquisition Associate : 5.5 - 6.5 INR LPA
Years of Experience : 0-6 Years in similar kind of role
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi and Southern Language
Job Responsibilities :
- Communicating with residents in houses .
- Homes team works with, Property Managers and Home Owners as necessary from time to time.
- Executing data gathering and logging data promptly on CRM.
- Generating dashboards and reports from CRM to share with stakeholders.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential sellers.
- In-depth understanding of and coordination with the Operations team for Home Inspections
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Helping close acquisitions and achieving acquisition targets with the team.
Skill Sets Required :
- 0-6 years of experience in a similar role in the real estate industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in a field role and enthusiasm to learn record maintenance and reporting in a new CRM system
- Having experience in the real estate industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Proficient in English, Hindi and ideally some language(s) from the Southern part of India
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work at a quick pace
- Ability to coordinate well with multiple stakeholders
- A desire to maintain data in order at all times.
- Strong observation skills
- Positive target driven mindset
- Willing to travel within Bangalore regularly
- Owning a bike is a big plus