Deputy Manager-Talent Acquisition at Corporate Stalwarts
Views:45 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Sales - Paints (0-1 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity with India's largest paint company for Sales Associate for Delhi and Gurgaon location.
Exp : 0-1 Years
CTC : 2.78 L + Incentive
Qualification : Any Graduate and Postgraduate accept (B-Tech, M-Tech, BCA and MCA)
Age : 18 Years - 25 Years
Job Description :
- Responsible for prospecting customers, Understanding the customer's requirement
- Explaining the complete Painting process of a Home solution to the customer ( e.g. Giving them the overview of work schedule) and Giving them insights of different products and its features and also the dealer led model process if needed.
- Giving Estimates to the customer, getting the Painting Estimate (PE) signed from the customer or for Dealer led model.
- Identifying the customer if it is for APEHS or dealer led model and then converting a customer to using Companies painting execution service APEHS or dealer led On Time Painting.
- Finalizing the painting system with the customer and Collection of payments from Customers Site Evaluation
- Site Evaluation (checking whether there is any kind of leakage or cracks etc)
- Site Measurement
Customer Relationship :
- Following up with the client and build a good relationship with them
- Introducing RA/ECA to the customer before Painting work starts
Documentation : Responsible for handing over Call card and system documents to the customer. E.g. Site Health Card, Measurement sheet, quotation, sales order, Handover document etc.
Lead Generation : Responsible for generating leads locally via channel partners and other activations like expo, stalls etc.
Complaints : Focus to ensure that there are minimalistic complaints and that SA complaints are not there to ensure maximum customer service