Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:262 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Associate - Sales & Marketing - Organic Food Supplier (0-5 yrs)
- Join a leading organic food supplier
- Attractive performance incentives
- Work with a like-minded and passionate team
Our client is a leading organic food supplier that is committed to authentically grown products. With a strong retail and ecommerce presence, the company has fostered a network of thousands of farmers across the country and have adopted a model that works best for consumers, farmers and the environment.
The Job :
In this role, you will be conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and engage customers through cold calling, networking and social media. You will be expected to participate in demonstrations at exhibitions/conferences and gather feedback from customers to share with internal teams.
You will also be responsible for :
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensuring the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiating and closing deals as well as handling complaints or objections
- Collaborating with team members to achieve better results
The Profile :
- You ideally have some experience in a Sales or Marketing role. Freshers with a passion for sales are welcome to apply.
- You possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is required to liaise with the target pool of customers
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and an understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- You are a fast learner and have a passion for sales
- You are a self-motivated individual with a results-driven approach
- You possess an aptitude in delivering attractive presentations