Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Inceptica
Views:200 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Sales Manager - Travel Technology Firm (3-5 yrs)
FastCollab is a travel technology company. Our vision is to build globally scalable innovative travel solutions for any size of the customer. TrackMyTkt is one of the most successful products of FastCollab. And, there are more products being launched shortly. Your work will start with TrackMyTkt and will be expanded to other products as and when they are launched. TrackMyTkt is a Post-booking Airfare Tracking Software. Flight prices change all the time. Lower price tickets may be available after the tickets are booked. We help corporates to re-book the flight tickets when the price drops, cancel the old tickets and save money. Our co-founders are serial entrepreneurs and have a track record of building multi-million dollar organizations.
- Corporate travel industry experience
- Know-how about how flights and hotel industry works
- Selling, selling & selling to B2B.
- Undertake market analysis and collected field intelligence to find high-quality prospects.
- Build tailor-made proposals which allow to bring in new key accounts and revenue.
- Engage and retain clients with regular visits, handling escalations to ensure the best possible experience.
- Developing & maintaining prospect & customer list based on strategic marketing data & other sources for sales leads.
- Engaging in trade conferences, nurturing industry relationship & closing possible opportunities.
- Leading in legal liaison, contracting & payment agreement with the client.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Participating in developing overall business plans for increasing volume & profitability.
- Connecting and engaging with the - C- level management.
- Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Networking, deal initiating, negotiation & closing deal with the clients.