Lead Consultant at Patronage Consultants
Views:5 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Sales - Financial Services (1-5 yrs)
JOB POSTING :
Designation / Position HDFC (Financial Services Associate)
Job Description :
(Minimum 250 characters)
Job Description of Financial Services Associate:
- Closely monitor the respective HL data basis below point:
- Pre sanction customers- not to be targeted
- Post sanction customers- Tele-call & fix the appointment to meet all the customers mapped with the help of HLE's.
- Please refer to the tele-calling pitch before contacting
- Build a good rapport with HLEs and ensure 100% joint call with HLEs.
- Basis HL data, FSA's to meet 4-5 customers.
- Before the meeting, executive needs to fill in the below details in PFR so that time is saved
- Customer details like Name, DOB, and Contact Details.
- Home loan account no, amount & HL cover required Spouse & Children's name & age.
- Ensure PFR on every call. If 1 st call is a Joint Call with HLE, then either do PFR once HLE has left or do PFR in the next call.
- Below points to be taken care while doing PFR (please refer the PFR script for your reference)
- Meeting opening & rapport building
- Tax implication- 24B, 80C, 80D, 80CCF etc.
- Liability Calculation- HL Liability, Household Expenses, Childs Education & Marriage Liability
- Saving needs/ Future Value- Childs Education/ Marriage, Retirement
- Collect data for selling Motor Insurance, Health Insurance & FD.
- Take References
- Ensure that PFR 1 pager is properly filled and documented & filed, till LMS is live. Post that PFR to be recorded in LMS.
- Basis PFR, FSA to understand the needs of the customer and recommend investment / Insurance options for the same. Try ensuring sale of combo plan i.e. a loan protection funded plan to cover home loan and a ULIP plan to build corpus and fulfill future savings needs.
- Login at least one SLIC, HSP & Deposit policy in 1st seven days of the month (to get active)
- Be updated on product knowledge and market information.
- Attend regular product trainings arranged by Location head & HDFC Life & Ergo.
- Meet/ exceed the targets allocated to him.
- Penetration target of 25% each in HSP and HDFC Life
- Deposit target based on tier wise target (Please refer the target sheet) & Open market target. (Please refer the target sheet)
- Clear the IRDA SP certification for SLIC, Ergo & AMFI.
- To generate minimum 4 times of G salary.
- To ensure that all the renewal cases are renewed.
- A FSA should always be well groomed and his kit should be organized and complete.
- The HR manual defines the grooming guidelines.
Maintain the Diary for the following:
- Appointments for the day
- Pipeline for the month
- At the beginning of the month plan calls for the month in advance ¬e the same in the diary.
- Record follow-up dates with customers, enabling keeping of promises.
- Every FSA should know the product completely. Must be aware of the competitor- s product and should be able to handle common objections from customers.
For any new recruit joining, the following training schedule will apply:
- There are five phases of training, which are spread over the first month i.e. 25 working days:
- Every FSA should ensure that within 6 days of joining, he has read & understood all products including life, non life- motor, health, HSP, Deposit & MF.
- Location head to provide the training with the help of SLIC, Ergo and various AMC's.
- In the next 6 working days he should fully understand the PFR. Location Head to give training on PFR with help from Shilpa. FSA to clear the audit test conducted by Auditor, by the 6 th day.
- In the next 6 days, he should do minimum18 joint calls with FSA's. These will be observation calls where he will understand the usage of PFR & how closures are done.
- In the next 5 days, he will do joint calls with CAM, TM & Location Head. These will be first demonstration calls & then observation calls. The FSA will be certified as trained & capable of doing closures himself both by the CAM & the Location Head.
- In the balance 2 days our training team will conduct the common induction program with mortgage team and will also conduct product tests.
Keywords : sales, insurance, banking
Work Experience Required : 0 to 5 years
CTC offered : 2L to 5L
Job Location(s) : Tamil nadu
Industry Type : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Qualification : Any