Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Associate - Sales - EduTech (0-4 yrs)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- A challenging and collaborative work culture
- We are hiring for an online blended training organization specialized in providing corporates and organizations with a fully customizable and personalized communication training solution with live training delivered online.
- The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences
- Ideal Candidate
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B), Marketing Communications or Tele sales within Professional Services industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of and the emerging trends in the Edtech market in India