Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:38 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Associate - Sales - Education (0-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within a leading educational consulting company
- Competitive compensation package
- Work with a fun and friendly team
Our client is one of the leading career and educational consulting company that offers a wide range of courses from renowned universities and institutes. They strive to provide cutting edge technology and a network of experts to support individuals in meeting the rapid changes in the market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Preparing effective sales skills training for the sales teams.
The Profile :
- You have some experience within an Inside Sales role, ideally within the Education industry
- Experience within National Sales and Sales Training would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.