Recruitment Associate at Talent Fishers India Pvt Ltd
Views:58 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Sales - Cloud Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Opening for Sales Associate
Assistant Manager- Business Development-Advisory (Sales Associate ) for Mumbai Location for one of its leading client who is a technology provider Cloud based applications.
- Prospecting and research activities in support of designated team.
- Researches and reports on general market trends and activity within current and target client accounts
- Assists team members in building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
- Assists team in creating and maintaining forecasting data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supports other members of the team in achieving performance goals associated with quota achievement and sales activity.
- Assists team members in meeting client requests, demonstrations, preparation for client meetings, literature requests and general customer facing support. Accompany Account Executives on client meetings
- Compile and distribute client proposals
- Coordinate with Legal regarding contract proposals, extensions, and amendments creation and processing
- Coordinate resolution of credits and billing issues with Finance
- May assist in Marketing and local events
- Learns relevant product and technical knowledge, both Clients and competitors.
- Undertakes general support and administrative duties as required.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- At least 2 years of strong business administration, marketing coordination or research experience.
- Demonstrates personal confidence and resilience.
- Solid skills with MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and any other essential tools and software's.
- Familiar with up to date prospecting and research techniques.
- Some experience in conducting prospecting (cold calls) and research calls. Able to ask basic discovery questions.
- Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
- Good personal organization and discipline. Good follow through.
- Can manage a basic data base.
- Quick learner and demonstrates willingness to learn from others.
- Ability to articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely.
- Basic understanding of Social Selling techniques. Maintains and utilizes for business purposes Twitter or LinkedIn profiles.
- Comfortable with working in a team environment. Maintains positive approach.
- Professional competency in English
- Desired Qualifications and Experience
- At least 12 months in a sales or sales support related role.
- General business experience in either investment banking, private equity or law firms
- Knowledge of SaaS environments and business applications.
- Basic understanding of industry trends and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross functionally with internal resources to ensure customer success.
- A background working in fast growth, small to mid-sized companies
The Talent Fishers Group - The recruitment specialist for Asia
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.