Associate - Sales - Apparel (1-2 yrs)
- . The jobholder keeps a check on the levels of stock in his/her section. The jobholder brings the stock from the stock room to the Shop floor.
- Where stock room stock levels are low, the jobholder will inform the Dept. Manager/ Assistant Manager - Operations.
- To bring/ take merchandise from/ to the delivery van to the Stockroom/ Store.
- Stock is placed on the racks in the correct positions. Where items are not priced, the Jobholder will check, process and price the Merchandise before placing stock on sale.
- The jobholder shall ensure that merchandise is laid out as per display principles, i.e. sizes & ratios are maintained.
- The jobholder operates tills, accepting cash, credit cards and vouchers. When necessary, change will be obtained from cash office under instructions from DM/ AMO of his/ her department.
- The jobholder shall ensure that efficient and correct billing is done. He/ she is responsible for any till discrepancies.