Director at HireMap IT Consultants
Views:14 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate - SaaS Sales - FinTech (0-2 yrs)
At Fintech Primitives we are reimagining Wealth Tech from the ground up. We are a B2B fintech infra company with deep customer obsession. We currently power some of the fastest growing fintechs and enterprises. We are on a high growth track and need people like you to join us on this mission towards hyper scale.
About the Role :
- Your core job responsibilities include working with senior stakeholders of the business team and supporting them in generating and converting new business and partnerships.
- You will work with founders, key stakeholders and business owners of tech companies on a daily basis.
- This role will give you significant opportunities to enable you to grow into the next sales leader.
- Preparing Sales Collateral (RFPs, Presentations)
- Researching the competitive landscape
- Need to grow into handling owning inbound sales leads end-to-end
- Handle day-to-day sales operations like scheduling meetings, conversing with leads. drafting contracts, and coordinating with internal team and essential 3rd party vendors for seamless execution
- Help with formulating and executing outbound as well as inbound Sales strategies
- Coordinate and communicate with essential 3rd parties and partner companies to help complete a sales cycle
- Pitching the product to new leads
- Negotiating and closing sales contracts
Who you should be?
- Experience : 0 to 2 years
- Education : Engineering / MBA with prior work experience in IT industry (Fintech preferred)
- Commendable proficiency in preparing sales collateral (PPT proposals)
- Conduct Market Research and communicate the sales team with actionable details
- Prepare Sales Collateral ( Proposals, Decks)
- Prior experience in client communications preferred
- Wanting to OR has got working experience in B2B startups. Experience in the Mutual Fund industry will be preferred.
- Marketing - The candidate needs to contribute to the Digital marketing initiative of the company too. Preferred.
- A great team worker
- High learning potential, reliability,and ownership is a must!
What we offer :
- Flexible and dynamic start-up culture
- Full autonomy, managed by results.
- Opportunity to learn on and contribute to other parts of business. No working silos.
- Coaching and feedback. We are a caring meritocracy and are looking to learn from you too.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.