Founder & Managing Director at 3D India Group
Views:508 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Research - Media (2-11 yrs)
Research Associate - 2 Openings (Mumbai)
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Is the candidate a BA or MA?
Does the candidate have atleast 2+ years of primary and secondary research experience?
Does the candidate have research experience in the political/legislative domain?
Is the candidate an immediate joiner with the notice period of max 15 days?
Is the candidate fluent in Marathi Language?
Experince : 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Annual Fixed CTC
Min : 3.0 Lacs Max: 4.5 Lacs
Qualification Any Graduation, BA-Marathi Liturature, BA/MA-Political Science with fluent in Marathi
No of openings 2
Working days 6
As a Sr Research Associate at Jarvis, you will be responsible for providing credible and relevant research on Maharashtra as well as India specific policies & legislations while keeping in mind the political scenario. You will be required to track important developments in the socio-political sector, prepare analysis of key government programmes and write thematic briefs on important policy issues. As a key pillar of our research driven communications effort, we expect you to be up-to-date with India's political and economic scenario.
- Scan through credible Govt./Third-party reports to gather insights on specific themes/policy issues
- Primary / secondary research to find issues pertinent to latest political scenario & events
- Identify key issues of potential concern to client leadership & draft content for public communication
- Create qualitative intelligence reports for the team and the client leadership
Join us if you have :
- A bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- Very strong work ethics - you don- t worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- A collaborative / team player persona - you value learning from others and teaching others, and realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team
- Proficiency in extracting / handling unambiguous data from multiple sources and working on urgent, ad-hoc assignments moving from abstract ideas to structured deliverables
Desired Profile :
- You are an undergraduate / postgraduate from a well recognized institution
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in the field of research (strong primary & secondary res. skills)
- Bonus points for strong grasp on Indian political landscape & policy research/LAMP fellowship etc.
- Has knowledge of Maharashtra Politics & is fluent in Marathi (writing, reading & thinking)Some of the people who have excelled at this role include
- Business research professional with experience in creating domain specific market reports
- Arts/policy graduate with a record of independently coming up with comprehensive policy research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.