Founder & Managing Director at 3D India Group
Views:433 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Research - Media (2-11 yrs)
Research Associate - 2 Openings (Mumbai)
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Is the candidate a BA or MA?
Does the candidate have atleast 2+ years of primary and secondary research experience?
Does the candidate have research experience in the political/legislative domain?
Is the candidate an immediate joiner with the notice period of max 15 days?
Is the candidate fluent in Marathi Language?
Experince : 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Annual Fixed CTC
Min : 3.0 Lacs Max: 4.5 Lacs
Qualification Any Graduation, BA-Marathi Liturature, BA/MA-Political Science with fluent in Marathi
No of openings 2
Working days 6
As a Sr Research Associate at Jarvis, you will be responsible for providing credible and relevant research on Maharashtra as well as India specific policies & legislations while keeping in mind the political scenario. You will be required to track important developments in the socio-political sector, prepare analysis of key government programmes and write thematic briefs on important policy issues. As a key pillar of our research driven communications effort, we expect you to be up-to-date with India's political and economic scenario.
- Scan through credible Govt./Third-party reports to gather insights on specific themes/policy issues
- Primary / secondary research to find issues pertinent to latest political scenario & events
- Identify key issues of potential concern to client leadership & draft content for public communication
- Create qualitative intelligence reports for the team and the client leadership
Join us if you have :
- A bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- Very strong work ethics - you don- t worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- A collaborative / team player persona - you value learning from others and teaching others, and realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team
- Proficiency in extracting / handling unambiguous data from multiple sources and working on urgent, ad-hoc assignments moving from abstract ideas to structured deliverables
Desired Profile :
- You are an undergraduate / postgraduate from a well recognized institution
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in the field of research (strong primary & secondary res. skills)
- Bonus points for strong grasp on Indian political landscape & policy research/LAMP fellowship etc.
- Has knowledge of Maharashtra Politics & is fluent in Marathi (writing, reading & thinking)Some of the people who have excelled at this role include
- Business research professional with experience in creating domain specific market reports
- Arts/policy graduate with a record of independently coming up with comprehensive policy research