Talent Advisor at HireKart India LLP
Views:13 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Product Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About the Position : The Product marketing Associate is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products to end-users. They handle
market research on current trending products, develop messaging and market positioning around our products by translating technical details into end-user benefits.
- Study company products in detail
- Liaise with product management team to understand the technical details of the product and craft user-friendly marketing messages to clearly communicate the benefits
- Be the - voice of the customer- within the company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences.
- Build on product messaging that sets our products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, etc.)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product) to implement strategies
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products which involve several different stakeholders
- Work alongside the Brand and PR teams on briefs about new products
- Liaise with the Operations teams in different locations to localize the end-user benefits as suited to that particular region
- Collaborative skills: You will be required to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include marketing, product management, engineering, press and PR, etc.
- Communication skills: You will frequently be required to create positioning decks for new launches and create messaging, telling the - story- of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: You will also be required to research user behavior, market trends, competitor products, so good research skills are a must have.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in producing marketing
- Knowledge of gaming industry preferred
- Collaborative attitude and works well cross-functionally
- Detail-oriented with ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Excellent organization, planning and communications skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines