Associate Product Head - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Associate Product Head
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis. Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Magicbricks.com mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product .strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, requirement/use case definition.
Preferred Qualifications and skill :
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
- 10+years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities. Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas
Senior Product Manager:
Job Responsibilities :
Act as the - custodian of the user- and the - messenger of the market- from outside-in to the rest of the organization
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue
- Develop product roadmap to illustrate our vision and plan into the future
- Develop and maintain business proposals that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing and sales for positioning and pricing your products
- Create user stories and functional specifications for current and future products
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas
- Drive buy-build analysis, and review potential partner relationships for the product
- Know why we are winning or losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat
- 3 to 6 years of strong product management experience in the consumer internet space
- Excellent analytical ability and extreme attention to detail, including the ability to process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills, with thorough understanding of UX principles
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup frameworks
- Tech savvy Engineering background preferred
- Proficient in Excel and GA Comfortable with Jira- Must be a strong and confident communicator in front of large, senior groups
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users
- MBA from a top B-school would be a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.