Deputy Manager- Human Resources at Videoverse
Views:36 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Presales/Sales (1-5 yrs)
About Us :
- VideoVerse is a video technology company that is building a suite of powerful AI-based video tools for both enterprises and individual content creators.
- Magnifi, our broadcaster-facing product, is on a mission to enable seamless, smart broadcasting and content distribution in a multi-channel world. Our flagship offering uses AI/ML technology to help Sports and Entertainment broadcasters create key moment clips from Livestream videos and post them to social media and apps instantly. For our clients, this has meant 4.2x higher engagement, 60% increase in viewership time, and, given that we process millions of videos, 1B+ hours in manpower savings.
- Styck and Illusto, our consumer products, make it easy for influencers, small businesses, and just about anyone with access to a web browser to easily stream video to multiple platforms, and edit clips online with speed, and ease, and increasingly, the power of AI.
- We are revolutionizing how content is created, distributed, and consumed, helping enterprises and individuals create impact and tell immersive stories across all media genres.
- We are a fast-growing, diverse, and vibrant team that works hard and are passionate about our vision. We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting (3 of the top 5 in India and growing quickly in Europe and the USA) and on some of the biggest sporting events in the world like the Indian Premier League (T20IPL), multiple European football leagues, and much more.
- Videoverse recently raised 46.8 Million in series B funding and is hiring across all positions.
Please reach out to us for more information.
Why work with us
- We are passionate about our vision and our product, and have a young, diverse and vibrant team working towards this vision.
- We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting
- We work on some of the biggest sporting events in the world
- We are growing daily- we have scanned 1650m videos, delivered 4.2x higher engagement and 60% growth in viewership time for our clients, along with 1280 mn hours of manual labor saved
Key Responsibilities :
- Research potential customers and establish relationships
- Ability to write engaging emails and social media messages
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Creating and maintaining a database of potential customers
- Working closely with the marketing team to undertake demand-generation activities
such as trade shows and customer workshops
Required Experience :
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in research and analytics
Required Skills :
- Exceptional detail oriented research skills
- Solution-oriented analytical skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a target driven environment