Associate - Presales (2-5 yrs)
Pre-Sales Associate - Illusto
- VideoVerse is a video technology company that is building a suite of powerful AI-based video tools for both enterprises and individual content creators.
- Magnifi, our broadcaster-facing product, is on a mission to enable seamless, smart broadcasting and content distribution in a multichannel world. Our flagship offering uses AI/ML technology to help Sports and Entertainment broadcasters create key moment clips from Livestream videos and post them to social media and apps instantly. For our clients, this has meant 4.2x higher engagement, a 60% increase in viewership time, and, given that we process millions of videos, 1B+ hours in manpower savings.
- Styck and illusto, our consumer products, make it easy for influencers, small businesses, and just about anyone with access to a web browser to easily stream video to multiple platforms, and edit clips online with speed, ease, and increasingly, the power of AI.
- We are revolutionizing how content is created, distributed, and consumed, helping enterprises and individuals create impact and tell immersive stories across all media genres.
- We are a fast-growing, diverse, and vibrant team that works hard and are passionate about our vision. We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting (3 of the top 5 in India and growing quickly in Europe and the USA) and on some of the biggest sporting events in the world like the Indian Premier League (T20IPL), multiple European football leagues, and much more.
Videoverse recently raised 46.8 Million in series B funding and is hiring across all positions.
Why work with us
- We are passionate about our vision and our product and have a young, diverse, and vibrant team working towards this vision.
- We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting
- We work on some of the biggest sporting events in the world
- We are growing daily-we have scanned 1650m videos, delivered 4.2x higher engagement, and 60% growth in viewership time for our clients, along with 1280 Mn hours of manual labor saved
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute sales strategies
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers, including product features and benefits, use cases, and pricing
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide technical support during the pre-sales process
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's product offerings, competitive landscape, and industry trends
- Work closely with the product development team to provide feedback on product features and functionality
- Assist in the creation of proposals, RFP responses, and other sales materials
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships with potential customers and partners
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of experience in pre-sales or sales engineering, preferably in the SaaS or Video Editing industry
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with prospective customers
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- If you have experience in SaaS and Video Editing companies, that is preferred, and experience in web-based video editing products would be a plus.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- Opportunity to grow along with the brand
- Opportunity to work in the exciting space of content & broadcasting, with the biggest names in this space
- Highly rewarding performance-based compensation.