Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate - Paid Media (3-7 yrs)
- Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Meta & Google Platforms
- Leadership Role
The Paid Media Associate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing paid media strategies that meet client goals across platforms. You will have to manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas online. A Paid Media Associate should have strong attention to detail, and love of uncovering trends in data and analysis. If doing research interests you, this role incorporates researching different websites, sourcing and implementing keywords, assisting in creating ad assets, assigning budgets, implementing strategies, and optimizing campaigns to meet KPIs.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To manage campaigns on a daily basis, and maximize profits.
- To stay up to date with all the advancements in the field so the campaigns can be optimized accordingly.
- To explore new paid media platforms for better performance.
- To understand the objective and define KPIs and make sure they are met.
- To create reports and analyze insights.
- To work with the Client Success team to help provide insight for clients.
- To work with the sales team to provide forecasts and research for presentations.
- To mentor and train junior analysts.
- Expertise in any 3 Paid media domains and working knowledge of other domains - Facebook ads/ Google ads/ LinkedIn ads/ Amazon ads / Flipkart / Email marketing would be preferred.
- Previous Paid ads running experience, preferably in an agency environment is preferred.
- Strong analysis, reporting, and communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of how Google Analytics works is required.
- Have a strong understanding of how paid ads fit into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Have a track record in helping to deliver effective paid campaigns.
- Have a passion for paid media and digital marketing in general.
- Be a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
- A good, confident grasp of the MS Office suite, Excel in particular.
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data.
- A good understanding of Business, B2B, and B2C models.
- Have effective verbal and written English communication in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.