Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:577 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Associate - Marketing Communications - Travel Domain (2-5 yrs)
Marketing Communications Associate - Travel Domain @ Bangalore, India
Our client is a major name in travel domain and they need to fill up following position asap.
Position : Marketing Communications Associate - Travel Domain
Education : Any UG/PG
Experience : 2 - 5 years
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will be exploring & executing marketing opportunities for the company on a national as well as regional level to promote company's brands with Airlines, Tour Operators, Banks, Credit Card companies, consumer stores, Tourism Boards etc.
- PR with trade and consumer media to obtain maximum media coverage. Writing of press releases and putting together marketing pieces for print media, e-marketing and all other corporate communication.
- Negotiating on production & purchase of marketing materials and other media buying. Creating & producing marketing support for the company (by way of flyers, e-mailers, POP marketing materials, co-branded collateral for joint promotions, web banners, advertisements etc.).
- Working on the complete execution of events for the travel trade and for consumers including launches, celebrations, conferences, presentations, annual trainings etc.
2. Maintaining company's consumer and trade loyalty programs including implementing monthly and quarterly activities to ensure that the programs remain relevant & popular. Representing the company in trade-shows and joint marketing activities with various partners including making presentations at such forums.
- Working on annual brochures every year including content management and proof reading. Developing training presentations for on-site support for the sales team. Database management for consumers and trade. Exploring and maintaining new channels of distribution.
- Managing day to day administrative, back-end marketing support and accounting activities all marketing activities and updating these on a regular basis including sending reports.
3. Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of work experience. Marketing and branding experience having some similar work (as given above). Very good personal presentation.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Ability to multi-task, work in small teams, handle deadlines. Creative and enthusiastic. Travel trade marketing experience will be an added advantage. Full knowledge of using computers / MS in day to day work. Personal integrity.
If you fit in, pls apply with your CV in Word format along with current & expected CTC, notice period
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
BC - 57, Nirvana Country, Sec - 50, Gurgaon - 122 018, INDIA