Associate - Market Intelligence - Market Research - KPO (4-9 yrs)
Associate Consultant - Market Intelligence
Job Description :
- Market Insights associate consultant plays an integral part of the business decision- making process and help achieve and maintain competitive leadership. They develop understanding, create insight, and drive action for practice, solution, capability, industry, enterprise, and business leaders.
- Employee in this role help leaders understand the implications of current and potential market and industry trends and help drive action across the company through timely, impactful deliverables.
- He/she will be able to develop an advisory relationship with senior leaders to understand their key issues and how Market Insights can help.
- The candidate will have expertise with using structured consulting engagement methods, including action- oriented project scoping, hypothesis-driven research, creative use of analysis methods to drive beyond the obvious, and report writing based on a fact-supported storyline leading to action recommendations.
Ideal Candidate :
- Identifies highly complex, emerging issues to be researched/analyzed and consults with leaders on the positioning of major offerings/solutions, and/or strategies.
- Negotiates with leaders to optimize the success of strategies and/or offerings/solutions
- Identifies market trends, providing early warnings on threats and opportunities in the evolving landscape, and evaluating their impact to
- Capable of working in a high-profile, high-impact and demanding needs of multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Hands -on expert in using structured consulting engagement methods, including action-oriented project scoping, hypothesis-driven research, creative use of analysis methods to drive beyond the obvious, and report writing based on a fact-supported storyline leading to action recommendations.
- Ensure that resources are aligned and available to drive business results per commitments. Assigns work and ensures high quality deliverables on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies new opportunities for building capabilities & assets. Drives innovative thinking/issue based analysis from ongoing work efforts.
- Arranges for new hire, ongoing skill development and work related training.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable speaking with and presenting to senior leaders
- Effective consultative skills for interacting with clients and solving problems
- Business acumen, verbal and written English communication skills
- Leadership skills, ability to work as part of a team, and a high level of integrity
Demonstrated experience in :
- Consulting techniques, research, analysis, creation of intellectual capital based on market and competitive analysis.
- Assessment of information, financial modeling, dissemination and communication of insights to key decision-makers.
- Market insights including strong knowledge and/or analysis of market and industry landscape
- Management consultancy/strategic consultancy/marketing
- Master degree in business administration, marketing, market research
- Fluency in English
- Strong capabilities using MS PowerPoint and Excel